Last Updated: 10/18/23
Information We Collect
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other details you provide to us voluntarily.
- Automatically Collected Information: Like many other websites, when you visit our website, we may automatically collect certain information, including your IP address, browser type, device type, operating system, and browsing behavior using cookies or similar technologies.
How We Use Your Information
- We will use your email address to provide you with news and information about Crowley for County Executive. Additionally, we may use your zip code and state to send you email messages about upcoming campaign events or activities in your area.
- We may also use the information you provide online to contact you for other purposes or to solicit contributions.
- Your contact information may be shared with other like-minded Democratic candidates and organizations, and they may solicit you. However, we will not sell or exchange your credit card information with any other third party under any circumstances. Text messaging opt-in data and consent will not be shared with any third parties.
- To respond to your inquiries and provide customer support.
- To analyze website usage and improve our website's content and functionality.
- To comply with legal obligations and protect our rights.
Contributions to the Campaign
By law, we are required to collect and report to the Wisconsin Ethics Commission the mailing address and occupation of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in an election cycle. These records are available to the public but cannot be used by other organizations for fundraising.
If you wish to unsubscribe from our communications, please email us at [email protected]. We will process these requests regularly. However, to comply with state law, contributor records will be continuously maintained in a separate secure database.
We implement reasonable security measures to protect your personal information. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.